Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mississippily

Madeline stood up on her own for 11 seconds today, even counting 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, etc. I just watched the Friends episode where Ross goes to a spray-on tanning place and gets a really messed up tan because he counts counts way too slowly (he counted Mississippily). Remember than one Aunt Jenn?!

Also, Madeline got an exciting new toy in the mail today! It's a little lion toy that she can push around, and it plays some awesome music when you bop it on the nose. Madeline was standing up and basically dancing to it, smiling up a storm!
Then she starting making this pose for the camera:
What a cute little pucker!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that little bugger! (Doesn't that just make you want to buy her a new toy EVERY day?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that pucker face is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    Don't know why I haven't checked your blog in so long--I'm totally behind!

    ReplyDelete