Friday, June 12, 2009

12 day update

Madeline took her first car ride in the backseat by herself yesterday. Mommy was pretty nervous (I need to get one of those little mirrors), but we didn't have to go far! I had my exit interview with Dr. Cox, and we said hi to Sharon and Maryann while we were there. It's so exciting to be at the end of my residency, especially since I don't have to take nearly as much call next year. Tonight, Granny and Poppy are coming to visit for the weekend--yay! We are all very excited :)
Here are a couple pics that Aunt Jen took:
Madeline loves bath time (sponge that is):

Like my hairdo? Mommy poofed it up for me: This swing thing is pretty cool:
See how I can purse my lips:
The whole family (notice how tired Zoe is, she couldn't hold back a yawn):
Sleeping again:Sharon (our den mother) and Maryann:

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH SHE IS THE EASIEST-GOING BABY EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CHILL SHE IS GEEZ LOUISE! sigh.

    ReplyDelete