Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shout out to CJ (the original)!

Madeline took a nap today... I can't remember the last time that happened, but she fell asleep in the car on the way home from the park.  Anyhoo, now she's up in her room singing, "scooby-dooby-doo, where are you? we've got a lot of things to do now!" over and over and over and over again. Ha-ha-ha!

We took her trike to "big park" as we call it (by the nature center), and she triked the sidewalk all the way around.  I guess it wore her out pretty well.  Then she and Connor enjoyed the baby swings together.  Connor was holding on for dear life and smiling really big the whole time. Madeline told me that she wanted to swing like a caterpillar and made me help her get her legs into the back holes and put her hands into the front holes of the swing.  Weird.  Maybe she learned that at preschool, or maybe she is extremely creative. 

I noticed today that a few times while Connor was walking, if he was losing his balance he would just squat down for a moment and then hop back up, rather than falling all the way down.  Way to go little guy!
Happy at bathtime
Wearing her orange starfish floatie

1 comment:

  1. Yay Scooby!! That is awesome! I wish I could have seen her say it. Excited the next generation are scooby fans!

    ReplyDelete