Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The kitchen

We used to feed Madeline in her room (with the gate closed). But that was starting to get pretty messy, so we moved her chair into the kitchen. This turned out to be quite a treat (literally) for the dogs. She loves sharing her food with them. At least they make the clean up a little easier for Mommy!
Daddy and Madeline found another fun activity to do in the kitchen... throwing treats to the dogs out the window! Madeline could look (or try to climb) out the window all day long:

2 comments:

  1. OK, first, I'm cracking up at the dogs just sitting there waiting for food to fall on the floor. Their faces are hysterical!

    Second, wow, Madeline has got some hair! She tops Lincoln by probably half a million strands.

    No kidding, what happened to three months! Teachers go back August 9. Ugh.

    I know, I'm totally slacking on the blog. I'm hoping once I clean the mounds of crap out of my office that I'll be able to find the connector to the camera to finally post more photos. Today is Lincoln's 16-month birthday, but of course I forgot to get photos. Grrrrr.

    Very exciting about the promotion and your house closing! Is your house near your folks'? I bet they are THRILLED that you will be back in town! Oh, who are we kidding: they're thrilled Madeline will be in town, and it'll be nice to see you sometimes too. :) I get that alot from my folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wave at the end is too cute!
    Love,
    Aunt RiRi

    ReplyDelete