Friday, April 30, 2010

11 month update

Madeline is 11 months old today! To celebrate, she took a few (4) steps in a row. Woo-hoo! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She still eats all the "baby foods" and crackers, cheese, yogurt (her favorite!), puffs, cheerios, and tidbits of other stuff from our meals. She loves to wave and clap. She waves at EVERYONE that she sees, and you always know who the nice people are, because they wave back. Sadly, there are people out there who don't have the time to wave at a smiling baby. She is a happy baby, usually only cries when she is hungry, sleepy, or both. Ed and I feel very blessed! Here are some cute photos of Madeline after her bath tonight:
Oh, mommy! No pictures until I get my p.j.'s on, please!I'm not sleepy at all, my eyes are just really itchy:

No comments:

Post a Comment