Monday, November 9, 2009

The Grand Canyon

Jasmine's Dad, Gordon, planned a trip for a bunch of us up to the Grand Canyon on a nice tour bus! Here are some pictures from our evening there. I found it very challenging to open my eyes while looking into the sun:
Madeline had a good time hanging out in the Baby Bjorn:
A funny picture of the Rowe brothers and their grandchildren (and Steven and me):
Madeline pooped out approximately 5 seconds after I set her down on the bed:
This morning, Ed and I walked up and down the "south rim" trail. It was a nice day, and of course beautiful scenery:We actually had 3 nice volunteers take our picture for us, but apparently they were unable to use a digital camera :) So, here is one that we took ourselves:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome trip! Looks beautiful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide what's more beautiful! The background, or that baby!

    ReplyDelete