Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF

What a long week it's been. Sheesh. I do not know how single parents do it. Well, since I haven't been posting too much lately, I have a few pictures saved up! Madeline's getting really good at holding up her head:
Are you lookin at me?
Sound asleep in Granny's lap:
Having a conversation with Poppy: Imitating an opera star!
All dressed up and ready to go:
Oh, what a pretty ceiling fan!What did you say? Being a little goofy:Snoozing away in Poppy's lap: A video of Madeline making some noise:

2 comments:

  1. Those rattling slippers are hysterical!! I laughed out loud at the opera star photo--priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom has other pants??? Ha ha! What an adorable video!
    I LOVED, loved, loved hearing Maddie talk to me this weekend. I swear I could see that little lady every day and not get tired of her!
    Love,
    RiRi

    ReplyDelete