Sunday, August 9, 2009

10 week update

Madeline is 10 weeks old today! We had a nice day hanging out inside, since the heat index was above 100 degrees here in St. Louis. I have to work tomorrow, and then Madeline and I will be heading down to Springfield on Tuesday! Daddy is staying home to get some of his projects finished around the house. Here is a cute pic of Maddie relaxing with Daddy:
This is Joy, Madeline had a great time seeing her last week:
Madeline hanging out with Daddy in his office (aka large box):
Daddy, I'm pretty stressed out here!
I was sitting on the couch with Madeline, and Lily got right up next to us for some snuggles:

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, you only have to work Mondays this month! That's a good way to ease back in. The look on Madeline's face in that first photo is hysterical: "Sigh. What a tough life!" Hope your trip down here goes well! If you're free, FB me & let me know; I'd love to see you and meet Madeline!

    ReplyDelete