Saturday, July 11, 2009

Milk shakes

Apparently, Madeline enjoys milk shakes! We took our first train ride to Jefferson City on Thursday, and I nursed Madeline during the bouncy trip :) If you don't get why that's funny, then you should ask Poppy. This is how I created a blanket fort to protect our privacy - don't worry, I wasn't nursing while I took this picture. I'm not that coordinated (ha!):
Then Madeline asked nicely if we could switch places so that she could have the window seat:We had a wonderful time hanging out with Aunt ReRe, Uncle Curt, and baby Anna! Here is Anna trying to put on my Leprechaun hat:
She got it on, but couldn't get it to stand upright!
Anna and her Irish Aunt Kayla :)
From Jefferson City, Aunt ReRe and I drove to Kansas City with the two youngsters to attend Kipp's mom's memorial service. It was a very sad occasion, but it was nice to visit with Kipp and Kylie:


1 comment:

  1. So great to have you guys in town and to finally meet Miss Maddie!

    ReplyDelete