Monday, May 25, 2009

36 week update

Well, I'm actually closer to 37 weeks at this point, but I am still technically in the 36th week :) So, things are still going well... the usual uncomfortable feelings, going to the bathroom AT LEAST every 2 hours around the clock, and occasional ankle swelling. Luckily those are about the worst of my problems right now! My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow afternoon, and I will have my first internal exam to see how my cervix is doing. Ha-ha. I am looking forward to chilling out the next several days, since I have a week of vacation from work - yay!! I'll be gettting the baby's room organized, cleaning the rest of the house, and spending time with my mom and sister who are coming to town. Much, much better than going to work every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment