Monday, April 6, 2009

The baby shower!

Ed and I went to Springfield to visit for the weekend. We had a great time hanging out and relaxing with the family, eating lots of great food! The best part was on Saturday afternoon when I thought we were getting ready to go to the tea room for lunch...

Jennifer (my sister) threw me a surprise baby shower! It was so exciting, I had a super great time. I got to catch up with a bunch of friends that I don't get to see very often. Plus, Baby O'Toole got a whole bunch of great stuff, including some adorable new outfits to wear! I'll post some of the pictures once Jenn sends them to me (hint, hint).

Unfortunately, I did spend most of the weekend worrying that I have gestational diabetes. Happily, the doctor's office called today to let me know that I passed my 3 hour glucose test that I had taken on Friday! Yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Great shower! So sad my water didn't break and earn me a prize!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete